It’s been said time and time again that expressing and being mindful of gratitude is a key to feeling happier in life. Here are 10 things that I am always grateful for.
- My husband, who is my ultimate partner in crime
- My family, who have supported me throughout every milestone
- My friends, who have filled my life with unforgettable memories
- My pets, who can always cheer me up on a ruff day
- My education, which taught me that there is nothing I can’t learn
- My career, which has led me to build rockets and watch my work fly to the stars
- Books, which open up endless worlds to explore
- Music, which can change my mood and energize my morning
- Imagination, which takes me beyond the limits of reality
- My home, which may change location from time to time, but is always a key away
What are you grateful for?